Florida is becoming a micromobility hub, one city at a time. We’re so thrilled to expand our operations in Florida to the vibrant city of Orlando!
We are coming in hot with the rider-favorite Cosmo seated e-scooter. Engineered with large tires, a throttle, and a low center of gravity, with the Cosmo there’s no need to stand or pedal. Whether you prefer a seated journey, want a bit of extra comfort on longer rides, or just want to ride in style, the Cosmo is for you.
“We are excited to partner with Veo as they introduce a new fleet of seated scooters to our city’s shared mobility program,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “These new scooters further our city’s goal to offer convenient and inclusive transportation options for residents and visitors while ensuring downtown Orlando remains vibrant, economically-viable and accessible for everyone. We look forward to this partnership and the positive impact it will have on our community.”
How to Ride
- Locate a ride: Riders aged 18+ can locate vehicles using the free Veo app.
- Unlock and go: Using the Veo app, riders scan a QR code and pay $1 to unlock the vehicle. Riders then pay a $0.39 per-minute rate to ride.
- End your ride: Upon completion of the ride, riders can park their vehicle upright in a corral or near a bike rack when possible, or on the perimeter of the sidewalk outside of the pedestrian right of way. When parking, riders should leave at least five feet of clearance for pedestrian traffic. Riders must take a photo within the app to confirm proper parking.
Orlando riders can get $10 in free credit with the promo code ORLANDO23 through November 30. Riders also have the option to sign up for VeoPlus, a monthly subscription that offers discounted rides for $7.99 per month. Riders with low incomes can visit veoride.com/veo-access to apply for a discounted rate.
“Veo is honored to partner with the City of Orlando to expand sustainable transportation for riders of diverse ages and abilities,” said Candice Xie, Co-founder and CEO of Veo. “Seated scooters will provide an affordable, car-free travel option for residents and tourists alike. We are proud to serve the City of Orlando and look forward to working together to meet the unique needs of the community.”
Safe Riding Tips
- Yield to pedestrians: Respect pedestrians’ right of way and maintain a safe distance while riding. Exercise caution when passing or crossing paths with walkers or joggers.
- Obey all traffic laws and follow traffic signs and signals. Ride with the flow of traffic.
- Wear a helmet: Prioritize your safety by wearing a helmet while you ride.
- Ride sober: Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Ready to ride? take a seat and get ready for an adventure.
Show us how you Veo by tagging us on social media @VeoMobility